Nursing in baby carrier
Remember to keep baby Visible and Kissable (TM), especially when nursing baby in your baby carriers/sling.
Visible and Kissable (TM): Nursing and Babywearing Safety Tips
1. Babywearing and nursing are independent skills, best established separately before combining.
- Established nursing means nursing without positioning props, aids, etc. and latch is well-established.
- Established carrier use is being able to use and adjust your carrier independently, safely, and confidently.
2. Babies nursing in a carrier must always be brought back to upright and tight positioning.
3. Baby’s face must always be visible in the carrier, even when nursing.