UnisonCA #WEARMECLOSE Snap & Share Photo Contest Terms and conditions
This UnisonCA #WEARMECLOSE Photo Contest [“Contest”] is organised by Unison CA [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents older than 18 years of age as of 1st January2015 with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia.
1. This Contest will run from 6th November 2015 at “00:00:00” to 23rd December 2015 at “23:59:59” [“theContest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the ContestPeriod, mechanics and prizes at any time. All entries received outside theContest Period will be disqualified.
Mechanics & Prizes
1) The Mechanics and Prizes for this Contest consist of:
a) Contest Period: 6 November – 23 December 2015
b) Organizer will upload 1 picture question post [hereinafterreferred to as "Question”] every 2 weeks on the UnisonCA Facebook page and the public to submit their photo in the comment box within a specified time frame, as stated in each Question post.
c) Each complete submission will entitle each participant a complimentary mystery gift from UnisonCA, and each participant is eligible to redeem a maximum of ONE free gift throughout the contest period.
d) To qualify as a complete submission, participants must:
1. Post a photo in the comment box below each Question post based on the theme provided in the Question visual, wearing either a SUPPORi, SUKKIRi, PITTARi or Raku Raku baby carrier.
2. Tag 3 friends and hashtag #WEARMECLOSE & #UNISONCA in their entry in the comment box
e) Each photo submission must be unadulterated and faces of participants must not be covered with stickers or animation of any kind.
f) Each winner will be selected internally by the UnisonCA judging team based on the following factors: originality, creativity, and relevance to the question, campaign, product and brand. Decision will be made final and irrevocable upon announcement of the winners.
g) All winners will receive either a Yochi Yochi Safety Harness or a Kurumi Ket 5-in-1 Baby Carrier Cover, and all prize information will be conveyed in each Question post.
h) The contest for each daily Question will end at 11.59 PM on a stated date, and this date will be conveyed in each Question post. All three winners will be announced 1 month after the contest end date: by 23 January 2016.
i) All winners will receive their respective prizes at a date given, after the winners have been announced.
j) Winners will be announced on UnisonCA’s Facebook page.
2) The winners will need to provide contact number and delivery address details via Facebook message in order for UnisonCA to deliver the prizes.
3) The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner[s] cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. All prizes must be claimed within ONE  month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
4) The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute anyof the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. Thevalues of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are givenon an “As Is” basis and all hampers and prizes are not exchangeable for cash,credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
5) All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Contest Post 1 Prize: Yochi Yochi Safety Harnesses
Contest Post 2 Prize: Yochi Yochi Safety Harnesses
Contest Post 3 Prize: Kurumi Ket 5-in-1 Baby Carrier Cover
The Organizer reserves the right to request written proof of IC no and age of any Contest Winner before the prize is dispatched or collected. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest Winner who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser.
? Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason.
? The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
? Winners have to private message us the user detail information with Full Name, IC Number, Mobile Number, Email Address and Home Address to manage interactive content. We may use this information to respond to your requests, or to contact you via e-mail to inform you of news etc.
? This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to UnisonCA and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the fulfilment of this contest only.
Liability & Responsibility
1.Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of anyliability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes.
2. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and toredeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner[s].
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of anytelephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser reserves the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the UnisonCA Facebook page account. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the participation of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this digital Contest, the Contest submission process or the Facebook page.
4. All submissions must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any scripts and videos containing any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement,please contact the Organiser.
5. The Organiser’s s decisions are final with respect to any respect to any aspect ofthe Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the winners.
6. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules& Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
7. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1.Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the UnisonCA Facebook page. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in termination of participation in addition to the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the UnisonCA Malaysia Facebook page and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:
• is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or competitiveproducts that appear in the photographs;
•harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of "junkmail", "chain letters,""spam," or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
•includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
• constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  piratedcomputer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• includes material that exploits people in asexual or violent manner;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making orbuying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses.
2. By participating in the Contest, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions attached herein prior to entering this Contest.
3. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage inparticipating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing orthreatening behaviour is prohibited.
The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser and are final.
4. The Organiser may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reservesthe right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from anysuch person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
7. If you have any queries with regards to this Terms & Conditions, please do nothesitate to contact us at UnisonCA’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/unisonca/
Your personaldata including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to UnisonCA Marketing. (hereinafter referred to as “we” or“us” or “our”) in your application to participate in the UnisonCA #WEARMECLOSE Contest (“Contest”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”).